CASA of the Tennessee Heartland is currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
Oak Ridge, TN
CASA of the Tennessee Heartland is a non-profit organization with a strong background in child advocacy. We serve multiple counties in East Tennessee by advocating in the courtroom for the best interest of foster children.
We are currently searching for an Administrative Assistant to work onsite at our Oak Ridge office. Successful candidates must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment. Travel to any of our three service counties may be necessary on occasion. Prior work experience with a non-profit is preferred.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
• Strong administrative skills
• Exceptional personality both over the phone and in person
• Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Google Calendar
- QuickBooks experience
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background screen
- Experience working with volunteers or at a volunteer based agency is preferred
- Commitment to CASA’s goals and mission
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of the CASA volunteer.
Salary depends on skills and experience. To apply, please email resumes and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CASA provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees based on qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to recruitment and placement, promotion, training, transfer, retention, rate of pay and all other details and conditions of employment.